4–D Trucking, Inc.
Driver Qualification Standards
Must meet or exceed all Federal Motor Carrier, state, insurance, and company policies and guidelines, rules, or regulations for qualifications.
Must have a valid commercial drivers license with Class A CDL endorsements issued in the state you reside in. No current license suspension or revocation. A restricted license is not acceptable.
- No disqualifying traffic violations within the last three years including:
- Excessive speeding
- Reckless driving – as defined by state or local law or regulation
- Improper or erratic lane changes
- Following a vehicle too closely
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Hit and Run
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Failure to report an accident
No more than 3 moving violations in the past 36 months.
No preventable accidents involving a fatality or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within three years.
A minimum of two years of continuous driving experience in the operation of Over the Road Tractor/Trailer Equipment – including temperature controlled unit experience
Must have a good driving record
Must have a good Inspection Record
Must be a minimum of 23 years old
Must be able to pass DOT Drug screen and physical and agree to being in a random drug-testing program